In 2024, Clyde Grammar has Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4 classes and will organically grow with each calendar year. We have strong waiting lists, so if you are interested in sending your child to Clyde Grammar, please click on the link below to access the enrolment form.
If you have any questions regarding the enrolment process, or to submit your application, please email the Admissions team at: email@example.com
We recognise the commitment and sacrifice made by parents and guardians in choosing to send their child/children to Clyde Grammar. We understand that it is an investment in your child’s/children’s future and are committed to ensuring they receive the best possible care and education.
|Year Level||Annual Fee for 2024|
|Foundation – Year 4||$6,724|
|3rd and Subsequent Children||20%|
Voluntary Building Fund Donation
- The Voluntary Building Fund Donation is fully tax deductible.
- A 3% discount applies to annual tuition fees (not including the Voluntary Building Fund Donation) if full-year fees are paid by Friday 2 Feb 2024.
- Instalment fees are due and payable before the 1st day of each term.
- Fees can be paid monthly if a prior arrangement is made by completing the appropriate form in November each year.
- A non-refundable or transferable deposit of $1,500.00 is required to be paid upon acceptance on an Offer of Enrolment. This deposit is deducted from the first Fee Instalment statement in the year a child commences, but is otherwise non-refundable or transferable once paid.
- Materials Levy: Foundation – Year 4 $200
- Technology Levy – Year 4 $440
- Camp – Year 3 $100
- Camp – Year 4 $360
Notice of Withdrawal
- As per the terms and conditions of enrolment, parents are required to provide one full term’s notice should they decide to remove their child (for any reason) from the school. Failure to do so will result in a charge of one term’s fees in lieu of notice.
Family Assistance Available
Camps, Sports, and Excursions Fund (CSEF)
For further information regarding eligibility, please visit https://www.vic.gov.au/camps-sports-and-excursions-fund
This allowance is for students who live more than 4.8 km from the nearest school and do not have access to the free school bus service.The allowance is available to eligible students travelling by public transport and private car. Further information regarding eligibility criteria can be found at https://services.dffh.vic.gov.au/conveyance-allowance