Respect, honesty, generosity, empathy, perseverance and commitment. These core values underpin Clyde Grammar’s practices and programs. We live these values every day.
Our students are at the forefront of everything that we do and every decision we make. We encourage each young person to be passionately curious and confident, and to be creative and critical thinkers. By setting high expectations and standards, we help to nurture lifelong learners who are independent, collaborative and resilient.
Our mission is to foster, support and develop the academic and social growth and emotional well-being of each child in our care. We are committed to helping children realise their full potential and encourage them to strive to be the very best version of themselves.
We achieve this by appointing educators who are caring and professional and who enthusiastically deliver a tailored curriculum that is engaging and meaningful for each child.
At Clyde Grammar, our goals are:
- To provide a safe, inclusive and stimulating learning environment where the whole child can thrive.
- To promote the well-being of students through programs that focus on positive and safe social relationships, personal health and fitness, and emotional resilience.
- To nurture spiritual growth in all students; to offer the experience of Christian living through worship; to foster the Christian ideals of love and service to others.
- To employ teachers who are team players and who share and value Clyde Grammar’s philosophy and vision. Staff will be given opportunities for ongoing professional development to ensure they embrace current and best teaching practices.
- To work in partnership with our families, celebrate success and achieve best outcomes for their children together.
- To implement and deliver learning programs and initiatives that are forward-thinking and contemporary and provide authentic learning experiences that encompass the culture of the school.